Toilet roll printing
We love getting arty and these easy-peasy toilet roll crafts are child’s play! Ever wondered what to do with all those left over loo rolls? Print with them! Make some awesome pictures and cards, or even some wrapping paper!
Pots or tubs for paints (we use yoghurt pots)
Poster or children’s powder Paint
It’s so easy – just dip and paint to create awesome pictures and prints of your own (like Oz has pictured above,) or follow our fun ideas below.
Toilet roll art
1. Print a Yellow center
2. Print any colour all around the yellow to make petals
These printed flowers make fab cards for Mother’s Day, birthdays or thank you notes!
The hungry caterpillar
1. Print green circles in a row for the body.
2. Using fingers print eyes and a mouth.
3. Use a marker to add legs.
2. Print with red or pink paint. Or create a rainbow of hearts!
These prints are great for valentines day, weddings, birthdays or to make wrapping paper with!
Circle butterfly picture
1. Print lots of bright colours onto the paper
2. Fold in half and press down firmly.
3. Open up to reveal a beautiful butterfly!
Printing with toilet rolls is easy-peasy arty fun! Why not give it a go?