Spring is in the air, and lambing season is well underway!
At Lower Drayton Farm in Staffordshire, they’ll have lots of lovely cade (orphan) lambs who need bottle feeding to help them thrive! The chance to feed them will make memories that last a lifetime!
As well as getting up close to their lovely lambs, families will enjoy a fun yet informative farm trailer ride, where they can see the main sheep flock, follow the clues to learn fun ‘sheep-y‘ facts in the lamb quiz trail, let off steam in the indoor inflatable play area and have a sneak peek at developments as work continues on their fabulous new playbarn.
With all activities under cover, there will be plenty to enjoy, whatever the February weather throws at us!
Half term fun at Lower Drayton Farm
- Bottle feed lambs
- Take Farmer Ray’s tractor trailer ride
- Bounce till you drop on our inflatable play
- See rare breeds of sheep and Staffordshire Baggot goats, Highland and Dexter cows
- Get up close with our rabbits & guinea pigs
- Walk the fun ‘sheepy’ trail
- Take a sneak peek at our new play barn
- Food & drink available
- Indoors event (new events barn) with hard standing carpark
If you’d like to attend with your family – I have a brilliant discount code available to my followers! Simple enter the code lamb10fi you’ll get 10% off (or 20% if you book before 7th February 2020!)
Booking available from Sat 15th – Sun 23rd February, 10am – 5pm
Lower Drayton Farm, Penkridge, Staffordshire ST19 5RE
To book online head on over to their website here.