For Carrot and Orange soup you’ll need:
The juice and zest of 2 large oranges
600g carrots, peeled and chopped
1 litre vegetable stock
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 Knob of butter
1 onion, diced
1. Heat the butter in a pan then add the onion, garlic and carrots.
2. Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Stir in the orange zest and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the stock and pepper
5. Bring to the boil and simmer until all the veggies are soft and tender.
6. Blend until smooth then add the orange juice.
7. Serve with bread rolls or toast.