As with all competitions, we have to have a set of rules and guidelines (sorry to be boring!)
Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
CCIF competition rules and regs
1. To enter a CCIF competition you must be a UK resident (for postal cost reasons)
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated in the competition page.
4. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and ’Childcare is fun’ (CCIF) reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail and through the social media sites Facebook and Twitter. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by checking the competition page after the closing date, or by following us on twitter and facebook for updates.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as CCIF may require.
11. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the CCIF team.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. Competitions are run by CCIF on behalf of other companies who have kindly donated their products as give-aways. If there is a problem with the product it should be taken up with the company itself and not CCIF.
15. CCIF reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. CCIF may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. CCIF will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
17. What a lots of rules!
18. Good luck!