We regularly run competitions over on the blog and our social media channels, but as with all competitions, we have to have a set of rules and guidelines (sorry to be boring!)
Please read these competition rules carefully before entering any of our compeititons.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
Childcare is Fun (CCIF) competition rules and regulations:
1. To enter a CCIF competition you must be a UK resident (for postal cost reasons)
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated during the compeitition.
4. If you want to enter a competition, you can enter via the blog on the applicable competition page, or on Facebook or Twitter. please enter wherever the competition asks you to.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges or by using a computerised number generator system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and ‘Childcare is fun’ (CCIF) reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. Entries after the cut-off time will not be included.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you either by e-mail or through the social media sites Facebook and Twitter. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by checking the competition page after the closing date, or by following us on twitter and facebook for updates.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as CCIF may require for that particular competition.
11. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of either members of the CCIF team or by the company providing the prizes.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. Competitions are often by CCIF on behalf of other companies who have kindly donated their products as give-aways. If there is a problem with the product you receive, it should be taken up with the company itself and not CCIF.
15. CCIF reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. CCIF may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. CCIF will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time. Prizes are often delivered via PR companies, so please allow for postage from them.
17. What a lots of rules!
18. Good luck! Play fair.