They’re so easy-peasy that we made lots and lots to send to family and friends and that special someone (Daddy!)
To make an easy (but very lovely) Valentines card…
Coloured card (Black and red goes really well together)
Paint (white on red looked fab!)
1. Cut a heart shape out of the red card
2. Fold another piece of card to make the main card that you’ll write in.
3. Glue the heart to the card.
4. Decorate the heart with fingerprints and glitter
5. leave to dry, then write something lovey-dovey inside!