There’s lots of fun (and noise) to be had with musical instruments, so what better fun than making your very own at home?
Cardboard tube (kitchen roll is ideal)
1. Cut small holes along the length of the roll (grown ups might need to help here or do it for little ones!)
2. Decoate with paint – the funkier the better
3. Leave to dry
4. Toot-toot away!
Empty plastic bottle with lid
Dried peas, rice or small pebbles
1. Fill the bottle with the rice,peas or pebbles
2. Pop on the lid and secure tightly
3. Decorate with felt tips
4. Shake it all about!
Tissue or old shoe box
Several elastic bands
Crayons or paint to decorate
1. Decorate the box
2. Stretch the bands over the box with a space in-between each one.
3. Play away!
Turn the tubs, pans and pots upside down and bang away with the spoons!